The Norwest Manufacturing Equipment website is a manufacturing and wholesale site. By using the Norwest Manufacturing Equipment website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Norwest Manufacturing Equipment's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- Registering for an account.
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Norwest Manufacturing Equipment and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Norwest Manufacturing Equipment, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Norwest Manufacturing Equipment or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Norwest Manufacturing Equipment; and/or
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Norwest Manufacturing Equipment, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Norwest Manufacturing Equipment, in order to determine what Norwest Manufacturing Equipment services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Norwest Manufacturing Equipment to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Automatically Collected Information Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Norwest Manufacturing Equipment. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Norwest Manufacturing Equipment website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Delete your personal information from our records;
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law. E-mail Communications From time to time, Norwest Manufacturing Equipment may contact you via email for the purpose.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information. of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
- Agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that Norwest Manufacturing Equipment has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Norwest Manufacturing Equipment at:
Norwest Manufacturing Equipment, LLC
71 South 215 West
Rupert, Idaho 83350
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 208-436-1770